We are currently looking to fill an Electrical Inspector with a Tulsa company.
Electrical Inspector pay ranges from $14-$18/hr and the following shifts are available:
1st – Monday-Thursday 5:00am-3:30pm
2nd – Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am ($1 shift diff.)
Weekend – Friday-Sunday 6:30am-7:00pm ($2 shift diff.)
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficient use of inspection tools and associated technical documents including but not limited to the following: voltmeters, micrometers, hand stamp, eye loop, pedestal mounted magnifying glass or scope with light, in-process work sheets, drawings, blueprints, specifications sheets, bills of material, a variety of jigs and fixtures for examining components and assemblies and calibrated measuring rules
- Excellent written and verbal skills to interact with people at all levels
- Knowledge of required standards, as identified in training matrix, including ISO and Mil Specs.
- Intermediate level computer proficiency including e-mail, Word, and Excel
- Must have good documentation skills; attention to detail is critical
- High school diploma required; college education or business school preferred
- Minimum 2 years of electrical inspection experience
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
- Inspect electrical equipment to ensure customer standards.
- Perform first piece / first article inspections
- Perform receiving inspection on raw materials, in-process inspection on work in progress, final inspection on completed assemblies per documentation and record results
- Inspect a variety of electronic components and assemblies such as printed wiring boards, connectors with attached wires, flexible circuits, crimped or soldered wires, a variety of molded parts and/or the use of such materials in electronic arrangements of various degrees of complexity.
- Check for availability of tools, equipment and materials; receive or relocate materials from preceding operation or storage area as needed; arrange work place, equipment and materials for proper working procedure as required.
- Ensure all required paperwork is received and previous operations indicated on the documents are completed in accordance with established procedures prior to conducting an inspection.
- Complete rejected material dispositions (RMD) paperwork and process for approval.
- Maintain and where required, calibrate equipment used in inspection and manufacturing processes.
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit resume for consideration.