We are currently seeking a Disc Fabricator for a Broken Arrow Company.
1st and 2nd shift available.
- Cut materials using a cutting table or square shear.
- Determines the thickness of disc material required by using established formulas and procedures.
- Operate and regulate hydraulic or air presses.
- Conduct burst testing and analyze burst pressure.
- Records required event and chain of custody forms.
- Superior attitude: upbeat, willing to learn, team-oriented and motivated.
- The ideal candidate will have 2-4 years experience in an industrial manufacturing facility.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills. Must pass 60 question proficiency test.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to read tape measure, mics, and calipers.
- Blueprint experience a plus