CDL A Driver
CDL A Driver Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility will be moving parts and vehicles locally as needed, with efficiency and professionalism;
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and ensures vehicle is tidy and in safe working condition;
- Loads and unloads freight using appropriate equipment and safety procedures;
- Any other duties as needed by Management.
CDL A Driver Requirements/Qualifications:
- Positive and Professional customer service and communication skills;
- Efficient time management and route planning skills;
- Excellent conflict resolution and troubleshooting skills;
- Valid Oklahoma CDL A License.
Having additional endorsements can bump up your pay scale and open up additional job opportunities: the DMV provides more information about how to get a HAZMAT Endorsement here: http://www.dmv.org/cdl/hazmat-
Everybody cares about safety, especially Barracuda Staffing! You can find an excellent set of reminders on Commercial Driving Safety here – and be sure to point out the practices that you use during your next interview!
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!