We are currently looking to fill a CDL Delivery Driver (OKC) position with an Oklahoma City Company: the Ideal Candidate will have 2 – 3 years of experience as a Delivery Truck Driver in possession of a valid OK CDL (A or B) with a Hazmat Endorsement. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field with a globally-recognized local company.
Companies all over the world rely on our client’s products for durable, high-quality industrial and architectural paint solutions. Our client’s products carry the “Earth Care” seal to demonstrate their commitment to environmental quality and deep-rooted sense of responsibility to communities, employees, and customers.
Starting Pay: $13.00 – $14.00 per hour, depending on experience; dependable employees will enjoy raises, promotions, and great benefits after going full-time with the client!
CDL Delivery Driver (OKC) Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Able to transport products to customers with efficiency and professionalism;
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip vehicle inspections and ensures vehicle is tidy and in safe working condition;
- Loads and unloads freight using appropriate equipment and safety procedures;
- Able to plan efficient routes, accommodate rush deliveries, and provide route list to customer service;
- Any other duties as needed by Management.
CDL Delivery Driver (OKC) Requirements/Qualifications:
- Positive and Professional customer service and communication skills;
- Efficient time management and route planning skills;
- Excellent conflict resolution and troubleshooting skills;
- Valid Oklahoma CDL with Hazmat Endorsement;
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds and move containers, barrels or totes using the proper equipment.
Climate Controlled Facility? Mixed Work Environment
Required Education Level: High School – GED
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide
, and even video tips
to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog
to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow
, Apply Now
and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!