CNC Programmer Machinist
We are currently looking to fill a CNC Programmer Machinist position for a Tulsa company.
Shift: Days; Monday–Friday 7am-3:30pm *some overtime possible*
Pay: $17-28/hour depending on experience
Type: Long Term Permanent Position
CNC Programmer Machinist Requirements:
- 5+ years of programming experience
- Experience with Mazatrol, Fanuc, and Okuma
- Experience with FeatureCam
- Applicants must own their own tools
- Able to read and understand work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T)
- Must have familiarity with 3-4 axis machines, experience with 5 axis is a plus
- Manage availability of stock inventory for continuous production.
- Able to program mills and lathes, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Able to do sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; trimming heads.
- Maintain operations within specifications by observing machine operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Able to follow safety protocols and complete preventative maintenance on equipment, as well as request needed maintenance in a timely manner.
- Maintain production forms, paperwork, and quality logs.
CNC Programmer Machinist Job Duties:
- Performs typical machine set-up for CNC machines which may include uploading programs to CNC Machines, adjusting tooling, making changes in tooling, calibrating, and testing.
- Detects and reports defective materials, worn or damaged cutting tools or other questionable conditions to Supervisor
- Performs any of the following tasks: milling, turning, drilling, tapping, de-burring, sawing and sanding as needed.
- Performs inspection of machined products and is responsible for first article check to ensure proper set-up and tooling has been used.
- Completes and maintains paperwork for parts information and tracking.
- Performs machine maintenance as needed.
- Maintains clean, orderly work area and equipment following required safety procedures.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements above, please click the “Apply Now” button below and submit your resume to be considered.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!