Commercial Property Maintenance
We are currently looking to fill a Commercial Property Maintenance position with a Tulsa company. This position carries out those activities required to maintain and correct damage and make repairs to physical buildings, structures, and facilities as well maintenance, and repair of machinery, equipment, and cleaning equipment of assigned facilities.
Shift: Day Shift; on call as needed
Commercial Property Maintenance Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform routine repairs and preventative maintenance tasks on commercial property. Works daily with a computerized maintenance management system to enter service/repair details and information, labor hours, and other necessary information for completed work orders.
Works with a variety of skilled trades and/or skill sets in all aspects of facilities maintenance to include but not limited to the following:
- Repair/maintenance of the following:
- Drywall repairs: patch/paint
- Flooring: VCT/Tile, Vinyl maintenance and repair
- Carpeting/Carpet tile installation/repair
- Concrete patch/repair
- Lock and key repairs
- Door repairs
- Minor plumbing
- Kitchen/Restroom/Office cabinet repairs, etc.
- Laminate repair
- Carries out such routine activities as painting, carpentry or minor repairs to walls, woodwork, and furnishings of buildings.
- Installs and repairs simple electrical equipment; changes out light bulbs and replaces ballasts in lighting fixtures.
- Patches or replaces interior walls, ceilings, or trim of buildings.
- Operates pressure washer to clean buildings.
- Cleans work area, tools, and equipment.
- May involve night or weekend work.
- May transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Other related duties may also be assigned or required.
Commercial Property Maintenance Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum three (3) years directly related facilities and/or building maintenance experience.
- Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record
- Light electrical and plumbing maintenance experience preferred.
- Technical certificate in a related field is strongly desired.
The employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
The employee frequently is required to walk, climb, and balance.
The employee frequently required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, and smell.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and may occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit resume for consideration.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!