We are currently looking to fill a Day CNC Machinist position with a Sulphur Company: the ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience as a CNC Mill and/or Lathe Machinist in an Industrial setting. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field with a globally-recognized local company. Come work one of the biggest employers in Southeastern Oklahoma, making top-quality fluid solutions equipment to be shipped around the globe!
Shift: Day, Night, and Weekend shifts available
Starting Pay: $14 – $22 per hour, depending on experience
Day CNC Machinist Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for loading and unloading parts in the machine, operating the machine, and detecting any malfunctions in normal machine operation
- Able to read and understand blueprints, drawings, and specifications.
- Able to effectively prioritize projects to maintain both quality and on-time delivery objectives
- Maintain a neat and organized work area
Day CNC Machinist Requirements/Qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills and problem-solving abilities
- Positive, upbeat team-player, works well with others
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to stand, stoop, or lift throughout shift
Climate Controlled Facility? Mixed Work Environment
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Required Education Level: High School – GED
Want to become more familiar with operating common CNC control systems or brush up on old skills?
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide
, and even video tips
to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog
to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow
, Apply Now
and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!