Day Service Technician
We are currently seeking a Day Service Technician for a Company.
Hours From 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Compensation: $14.00 to $22.00 Hourly
Climate Controlled: No
The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience in welding, electrical, fabrication, and sheet metal. The primary responsibility of this position will be to Maintain semi-trailers and box trucks to meet DOT standards.
- Can replace/repair flooring, rub rails, door and trim, roofing panels, and more
- Diagnostic capability for any mechanical, electrical or other failures in motor vehicles
- Corrective maintenance on company and customer vehicles, including braking, hydraulic, and air systems
- Maintain vehicle records, including all DOT compliance-related documents, and prepare in accordance with company, state, and federal regulations
- Properly and safely use hand and power tools to complete repairs and corrections
- Fork lift driving certification or the ability to become certified
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds and lift, bend, and/or reach throughout shift
- Team oriented and responds well to management
- Valid OK driver license with a clean record
- Preference will be given to applicants with class A CDL, DO certification in FHWA inspections and air brakes, and/or diesel engine experience
Required Education Level: High School – GED Self motivated, positive, and willingness to learn and adapt
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Dress Code: Business casual/no shorts
Barracuda Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the requirements listed above, please click the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume.