We are currently looking to fill a Disc Fabricator position with a Broken Arrow Company.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of disc fabricator experience or experience in the manufacturing industry with ability to perform basic math. Our client has a great company culture with over 30 years of engineering and testing experience and 100% of their products are manufactured locally in Tulsa, OK.
Shift: Days; Monday – Friday, some Saturdays
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm; Overtime on Saturday typically from 6:00am – 12:00pm
Starting Pay: $13 per hour to start with up to $1 per hour raise at time of sign on
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Determines thickness of disk material required by using established formulas and procedures.
- Cuts material using cutting table or square shear.
- Set proper die in hydraulic or air press.
- Blanks and forms material and conducts burst testing.
- Adjusts burst pressure by annealing or stress relieving in heat treat ovens; or by reducing material thickness in the micro-finishing machine.
- Performs temperature testing if required.
- Must be able to effectively operate with minimal training air and hydraulic presses, ovens, power and hand shears, nibblers, punches, layout equipment, punch presses, and any other equipment deemed necessary by the company.
- Must have basic computer skills to navigate in business systems.
- Experience of using business systems such as SAP, Epicor, Oracle.
- Must have prior manufacturing experience; prior fabrication experience preferred
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to apply basic mathematical concepts such as adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to resolve problems involving several variables in standardized situations.
Required Education: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); one-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please “Apply Now” and submit resume for consideration.
Check out other available positions by visiting us at https://www.barracudastaffing.com.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!