Experienced CNC Mill and CNC Lathe Machinist
We are currently looking to fill an Experienced CNC Mill and CNC Lathe Machinist position with a Tulsa Company.
Experienced CNC Mill & Lathe Machinist Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Must have demonstrated experience with CNC Mills and CNC Lathes
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and work instructions
- Must be able to complete setups and edits and run multiple machines simultaneously
Experienced CNC Mill & Lathe Machinist Requirements/Qualifications:
- Exceptional math and measurement skills
- Strong safety record while able to complete tasks efficiently and on-time
- Creative with excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
Did you know about the FabLab? At the Hardesty Center for FabLab Tulsa, members can come in and make parts on various available machines. They are open for tours and more information most Saturdays, located at 710 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74104.
The National Institute for Metalworking Skills, or NIMS, provides online testing, lists of NIMS-accredited training programs near you, as well as Industry News and tips: https://nims-skills.org/web/nims/home
If you haven’t done much CNC programming yet, Here are some introductory YouTube videos:Everything You Need to Know about Fanuc in 20 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqpTI9-Y1kk
Hass CNC Mill Control Panel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipEVaN4h6Wo
Grooving with Mazatrol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYD-WGvU3VM
If you have come to this particular page simply because you are looking for a better paying job and you have been swapping jobs lately trying to increase your wages, we encourage you to read this article before applying: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/blog/job-search-advice/employment-history-holding-back/
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!