Field Project Assistant
We are currently looking to fill and Field Project Assistant position with a construction company in Oklahoma City.
General Office Duties:
- Greet and Assist all incoming clients/guests
- Answer all incoming calls.
- Create and distribute Jobsite “Read Files”
- Compile all documents to be delivered to Main Office (ie: read file documents, etc.)
- Check Fax Machine and distribute Documents
- Set-up Filing System
- Keep a sign-in/sign-out sheet for subcontractors/visitors to job site.
- Meeting Sign-in Sheets
- Keep a Key Log
- Create a List of Important Names/Phone Numbers/E-mails
- Provide Visitor Release Forms
- Ordering Office Supplies (Paper/Ink Cartridges/Tape/Staples/File Folders and Labels/etc.)
- Ordering Breakroom/Bathroom Supplies (Cups, Creamers, Sugar, Plates, Napkins, Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, hand soap/anti-bacterial, Air Freshener, Cleaning supplies, etc.)
- Turn off coffee machines at the end of day.
- Maintain a clean and tidy Office Trailer.
Assistance to Project Managers/Superintendents/Project Coordinators:
- Keep a log and assist in distribution of Plans and Specifications.
- Correspondence support when needed (Formal Letters, Transmittals, Meeting Minutes, etc.)
- Updating Drawings
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Office Word
- Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional
- 10-Key Adding Machine
- Phone Systems
- FedEx Online