Human Resources Manager
We are currently looking to fill a Human Resources Manager position with a Tulsa Company; our client is leading projects in construction, real estate and property management throughout Oklahoma and surrounding states. The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management, Business, or Business Law as well as a minimum of 5 years of Human Resource management experience.
Starting Pay: $60,000 – $80,000 per hour, depending on experience
HR Manager Essential Job Responsibilities:
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for the recruiting, hiring, retention, and termination of employees, along with several other important HR functions.
- Coordinate and administer compensation structure and policies, including performance evaluations, job descriptions, and succession plans.
- Coordinate and administer benefit programs and services, including but not limited to Worker’s Compensation, Unemployment Compensation, 401(k) Plan, and Flexible Benefit Plan.
- Ensure all policies are in compliance with Federal and State laws and regulations.
- Develop and Maintain departmental budget.
- Develop and implement HR Policies, and ensure that they are always up-to-date and compliant
- Implement education, training, and continuous improvement programs for all personnel.
- Ensure environmental, Health and Safety programs sufficiently minimize workplace injuries.
- Assist Executive Management with projects as needed.
HR Manager Requirements/Qualifications:
- Comprehensive understanding of HR principles and best pratices, as well as the changing regulatory environment
- Proficient with HRIS systems including ABRA, as well as the Microsoft Office Suite
- Impeccable written, verbal, and non-verbal communication skills
If the HR Manager position is not what you’re looking for, check out other available positions: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/job-category/executive/
Demonstrate that you have the skills needed to get the most out of Office by earning a Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) certification in a specific Office program – learn more at Microsoft.com; https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mos-certification.aspx
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!