Industrial Cleaning Supervisor
We are currently looking to fill an Industrial Cleaning Supervisor position with a Tulsa refinery.
Industrial Cleaning Field Service Supervisor position will require you to be on call and work during shut downs and turnarounds. Some travel may be involved.
Hours may vary.
Up to $25/hr depending on experience.
Skills and Experience:
- Four (4) plus years of experience within the industrial cleaning industry. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge, skills and ability in people management.
- Strong knowledge in operating equipment used in hydroblasting and vacuum truck.
- Ability to comprehend the English language, written and verbal.
- Mechanical aptitude and experience troubleshooting HCIS equipment is preferred.
- Clear MVR and acceptable background check.
- Promote safety, environmental and operational policies. Manage multiple crews to safely and accurately complete operations.
- Ability to interact with customers in a professional manner and exhibiting excellent communication and human relation skills.
- Train and develop of Crew Leader and below.
- Maintain/increase “wallet sharing” by serving as liaison between customer and Account Manager.
- Must be able to extend arms above head.
- Must be able to climb ladders/work from scaffolding/stationary platforms up to heights of 200 feet.
- Must be capable of working up to 16 hour shifts.
- Must be able to wear protective clothing or equipment. This includes, but is not limited to Nomex coveralls, a back belt, slicker suits, rubber boots, a fresh air
breathing mask and escape pack and a hard hat.
- Must be able to work under extreme climate conditions (excessive high heat index of 95+ degrees Fahrenheit, 98% humidity and subzero weather conditions) relative to geographic location.
- Must be able to withstand exposure to dust (chemical and environmental), fumes (chemical and fluids), exhaust and highly pressurized fluids.