Manufacturing Openings – Shop Help
We are currently looking to fill several manufacturing – shop help openings in the Tulsa area.
Tulsa facilities in need of filling several manufacturing openings – shop help positions.
Hours : Day and Night Available
Manufacturing/Shop Worker Job Duties:
Performs a variety of basic tasks including manual labor.
– Perform assigned task by area lead.
– Working with hand tools
– Working with over head cranes.
– Follow all safety policies.
– Performs any other job duties as assigned.
– Machine Operation (burntables, press brakes, lasers, etc.)
– Reading micrometers, calipers, tape measure preferred
– Forklift Operation
Shop Worker Requirements:
– Knowledge & skill of the operation of forklifts.
– Knowledge & skill of the operation of mechanical equipment.
– Knowledge of occupational hazards & safety rules.
– Knowledge of shop safety as normally acquired through 2+ years of experience.
The employee will occasionally lift up to 10 pounds & occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds.
If interested in the job opening, please reply to posting with resume. Qualified candidates will be contacted and considered for all available positions.