If you have stable job history and can demonstrate a history of continuous improvement, we are looking for you!
- Stable job history means you have been at the same company for more than a year (preferably 2+)
- Continuous improvement means you can demonstrate on your resume that you have steadily learned new machines/processes or taken on additional responsibility while remaining with the company as an emerging leader in your department.
We are currently looking to fill a Multiplex Assembler position with a Tulsa Company: the ideal candidate will have the ability to set up and assemble pumps and valves as normally required through Voc-Tech training or 1 to 3 years of related experience. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field with a global company.
Are you ready for the unlimited opportunity of working for a company that values initiative, excellence, and problem-solving? Our client has hundreds of locations in 60 different countries and is a key provider of equipment and technologies for the oil & gas, utilities, and water management industries. There are many opportunities here for cross-training and growth for individuals dedicated to continuous self-improvement!
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday, Overtime Likely
Starting Pay: $16 – per hour to start
Multiplex Assembler (Tulsa) Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assembles equipment according to knowledge of unit being assembled or following blueprints
- Skillful with hand and power tools and some measuring devices
- Assists in conducting final tests to assure operation of parts
- Notifies management of malfunctions
- Assists in troubleshooting, noting need for corrective action
- Conducts Hydrostatic tests as required or directed
- Any other duties assigned by management
Multiplex Assembler (Tulsa) Requirements/Qualifications:
- Strong math and measurement skills
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to set up and assemble pumps and valves as normally required through Voc-Tech training or three to five years of related experience.
- Knowledge of shop safety practices. Knowledge of quality assurance as normally acquired through in-house seminars and training.
- Ability to bend, stoop, or stand throughout shift and lift up to 50 pounds
Climate Controlled Facility? No
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Required Education Level: High School – GED
Everybody cares about safety, especially Barracuda Staffing! You can find an excellent set of reference pages on Machine Shop Safety
here – and be sure to point out the practices that you use during your next interview!
What is “5S” and why should you care? If you work for a manufacturing company that produces for major government contractors, chances are good those contractors will make site visits from time to time to audit your organization. If your department/area routinely displays the standard “5S” principles, it can make all the difference in having a successful audit and winning new business. If you don’t already, put these 5S Practices
into place at your workstation whenever possible, and make sure to point out your efforts in your next interview!
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide
, and even video tips
to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog
to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow
, Apply Now
and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!