Night Shift Customer Service
We are currently looking to fill several night shift Customer Service positions.
Hourly Pay: $12-14
Work 7 days straight 12 hour shifts and then off a week.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Read and respond to all Qualcomm messages sent in through the night
- Make sure all night pickups and deliveries are made on time
- Track loads for our top ten customers, working to locate relays when necessary
- Work OS&D issues
- Take and record temperature calls
- Process and verify loaded and empty macros
- Answer customer calls to track loads
- Problem-solving for a multitude of situations
- Working knowledge of AS400 applications, MS Excel, MS Outlook, Internet and database applications
- Indication of strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform under extreme conditions
- Strong problem solving and innovative thinking skills
- Ability to multi-task and handle varying tasks simultaneously
- Knowledge of regulations, codes, principles and methods related to the transportation industry is a plus
- Excellent data entry skills
- Understands the needs of the organization; continuously initiates activities to facilitate process improvements.
- Communicates effectively with others orally and in writing; fosters and reinforces open communication with Operators; conducts self in a polite and professional manner; actively listens to what others have to say and restates information to ensure understanding.
- Applies judgment effectively in problem solving; keeps subjective information to a minimum; makes efficient and timely decisions.
- Deals effectively with difficult and challenging personnel issues.
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrates strong common sense; can distinguish priority projects.
2 years: Supervisory experience within the transportation industry, customer service, manufacturing, or operations environment
If you meet the requirements listed above and are interested in applying for this position, please click “Apply Now” and submit a resume for consideration.