We are currently looking to fill a Part-Time Drafter position with a Tulsa Company specializing in Instrumentation & Controls. the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of SOLIDWORKS experience as well as excellent customer relations and decision-making skills. The company will be transferring data from AutoCAD to SOLIDWORKS; the initial phase may require up to 40 hours per week, but the ongoing need is for 25-30 hours per week.
**Please make sure your resume reflects your most recent position and address before applying**
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday
Hours: Part-Time: To Be Determined
Starting Pay: $20 – $25 per hour, depending on experience
Drafter Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Produce design models, drawing details, assembly drawings, and associated engineering documentation using SOLIDWORKS software, MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong knowledge of liquid measurement in Energy industry highly preferred
- Computer graphics/design and drafting
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Goal-oriented and capable of meeting deadlines
- Strong math skills and mechanical aptitude
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and team-focused skills
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude under pressure
- Proven ability to work independently, demonstrating a high level of initiative and organization.