Payroll Implementation Specialist
We are currently seeking a Payroll Implementation Specialist for a Tulsa Company.
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday
Compensation: $17.00 to $20.00 Hourly
Payroll Implementation Specialist Requirements:
The Ideal Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in TLM, Human Resources or Payroll, and 2 or more years of experience as a Software Implementation Specialist.
The Implementation Specialist will primarily be responsible for managing and coordinating implementation projects, ensuring the success of the new client onboarding process. The implementation of Payroll and Tax Processing, Human Resources, and Time & Labor Management are coordinated through this position. We seek an individual comfortable with a fast-paced work environment, possessing a high level of critical thinking and technical aptitude.
- Work closely with the Implementation Manager to continually analyze and improve internal processes used to implement new client projects.
- Manage and complete the necessary training and tasks for new client implementation, current client conversion, and client changes or upgrades.
- Collaborate with sales team to recommend necessary product features/enhancements and ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Process initial payrolls for the client until a perfect payroll is achieved with no less than two payrolls run before turnover is made to assigned representative/support team.
- Able to create and analyze annual customer metrics, and account reconciliation, and quality control data.
- Willingness to work overtime or extended hours as required by workflow, especially during months preceding and following quarter/year end.
- Able to manage confidential client information and communicate appropriately with all parties.
- Able to handle multiple priority situations effectively and efficiently.
- Works closely with third-party administrators or outside vendors to offer support for additional products and services.
Payroll Implementation Specialist Qualifications:
- SHRM certification, FPC or CPP preferred
- Experience with technical aspects of Web-based or Enterprise software solutions
- Understanding of network technologies, software applications, and operating systems.
- Outstanding customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional Critical Thinking Skills
- Able to regularly lift and/or move up to 15 pounds
- While most work will be completed at the home office, must be able to occasionally work in an outdoor or temperature variable, potentially noisier environment when onsite with clients
Required Education Level: Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred, or equivalent industry experience
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the requirements listed above, please click the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!