We are currently looking to fill a PCB Assembler II – All Shifts position with a Tulsa Company: the ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of PCB Assembly experience, with THT Class 2 skills, ideally with an IPC-A-610 certification, and the ability to build through-hole (THT) and surface mount (SMT) printed circuit board assemblies, placing components on boards per controlled parts lists, drawing documentation and quality workmanship guidelines. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field with a globally-recognized local Aerospace and Defense company.
If you want to take pride knowing the equipment you help build goes into aircraft around the world, this is the place for you! Our client values Respect, Trust, and Teamwork, and with a shop designed around providing top quality parts and service to their customers; get in on the ground floor and let your career take flight!
Shift: 1st & 2nd, Monday – Thursday
Hours: 1st Shift Hours: 5:00 am – 3:30 pm
2nd = 3:30 pm-2:00 am ($1 shift diff.)
Starting Pay: $12.00 per hour to start
PCB Assembler II – All Shifts Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Hand-solder and assist, as required, with the operation of wave solder or selective solder machines.
- Able to wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications.
- Perform manual placement of THT components and operate equipment such as, aqueous cleaner and component location equipment
- Assemble chassis components and electro-mechanical devices using a variety of hardware
- Able to understand blueprints, drawings, and work instructions
- Able to adhere to rigid specification standards and recommend changes in documentation to ensure quality and efficiency
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Cut and form (prep) components
- Perform other assignments as required
PCB Assembler II – All Shifts Requirements/Qualifications:
- Positive Team-Player able to take direction from Group Leader
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Basic component identification skills – (THT and some SMT)
- Work under limited supervision or in groups
- Able to lift 30 pounds and stand frequently
Climate Controlled Facility? No
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Required Education Level: High School – GED
Do you want to enhance your earning potential as an SMT Operator? Investigate the SMTA Certification Program, which covers everything from SMT Operation to Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Status. They also provide industry news, forums, and regional membership Chapters. Show your employer you mean business! https://www.smta.org/certification/
Everybody cares about safety, especially Barracuda Staffing! You can find an excellent set of reference pages on Machine Shop Safety
here – and be sure to point out the practices that you use during your next interview!
What is “5S” and why should you care? If you work for a manufacturing company that produces for major government contractors, chances are good those contractors will make site visits from time to time to audit your organization. If your department/area routinely displays the standard “5S” principles, it can make all the difference in having a successful audit and winning new business. If you don’t already, put these 5S Practices
into place at your workstation whenever possible, and make sure to point out your efforts in your next interview!
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide
, and even video tips
to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog
to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow
, Apply Now
and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!