CNC Brake Press
We are currently looking to fill a Press Brake Operator position with a Catoosa Company. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years’ of experience in operating Press Brake machinery.
Shift: 1st, Monday – Thursday; Possible Friday
Hours: 5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m., Overtime Possible
Starting Pay: $14 – $18 per hour, depending on experience
Press Brake Operator Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Experience with AMADA 120 and 125 ton press brakes a plus
- Able to read tape measure and strong math skills
- Experience setting up and programming is a plus
Press Brake Operator Requirements/Qualifications:
- Setup, program and operate an CNC Amada Press Brake
- Must be able to read prints
- Must be familiar with measuring equipment like tape measures, calipers, protractors etc
- Must be familiar with brake tooling needs
- This position will include floating around the shop doing things like tapping parts, pemming parts and other general shop activities.
- Able to work with complex requirements in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for knowledge, accomplishment, and service to others
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, bend, or stoop throughout shift
Climate Controlled Facility: Mixed Work Environment
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Required Education Level: High School/GED
Please click the “Apply Now” button below and submit your resume to be considered for this position.
If the Press Brake Operator position is not what you’re looking for, check out other available positions: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/job-category/industrialmanufacturing/
Everybody cares about safety, especially Barracuda Staffing! You can find an excellent set of reference pages on Machine Shop Safety here – and be sure to point out the practices that you use during your next interview!
What is “5S” and why should you care? If you work for a manufacturing company that produces for major government contractors, chances are good those contractors will make site visits from time to time to audit your organization. If your department/area routinely displays the standard “5S” principles, it can make all the difference in having a successful audit and winning new business. If you don’t already, put these 5S Practices into place at your workstation whenever possible, and make sure to point out your efforts in your next interview!
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!