Quality Inspection / Shipping & Receiving Clerk
We are currently seeking a Day Quality Inspection and Shipping & Receiving Clerk for a Tulsa Company.
Shift: 1st, Monday-Thursday, occasional Fridays and Saturdays
Hours From 6 am to 4:30 pm
Compensation: $12.00 to $16.00 Hourly
Overtime: Some Possible
Climate Controlled: Yes
The ideal candidate for the day quality inspection / shipping and receiving clerk will have one to two years of experience in both QC inspection and shipping/receiving. The primary responsibilities of this position are to manage the flow of parts through both departments.
- Ensures parts and raw materials meet customer specifications.
- Able to read and interpret drawings and blueprints.
- Adept with a variety of measurement devices: including but not limited to tape measure, caliper, micrometers, Rockwell hardness tester, and Faro Arm gauge.
- Reconcile final inspection documentation for shipments.
- Operate a variety of warehouse equipment, including hand trucks, crimp tools, and stretch wrap banders.
- Receive, inspect, and log incoming parts and supplies.
- Communicate directly with customers and suppliers to resolve quality and shipping issues.
- Uses various computer programs to record and report on quality and shipping/receiving data.
- Responds well to direct supervision and works with management to ensure quality control and continuous improvement.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Team oriented and able to maintain composure in stressful situations
- Strong time and project management skills
- Valid OK driver’s license and ability to preform local deliveries
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds and lift, bend, and/or reach throughout shift
Required Education Level: High School – GED
Experience Level: Entry-Level
Dress Code: Business casual/no shorts
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Barracuda Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the requirements listed above, please click the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume.