Quality Inspector Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Able to perform first piece / first article inspections.
- Perform final inspection on assemblies including but not limited to printed wiring boards, connectors with attached wires, flexible circuits. crimped/soldered wires, or a variety of molded parts.
- Perform receiving inspection of raw materials, in-process inspection on work in progress.
- Ensure paperwork is received and completed in accordance with required procedures prior to conducting an inspection.
- Complete and process disposition paperwork.
- Maintain and where required, calibrate equipment used in inspection and manufacturing processes.
- Provide technical support to co-workers, suppliers or customers, including identifying and correcting specific problems.
- Able to perform limited supervisory responsibilities in the absence of the Quality Supervisor.
- Perform other assignments as required
Quality Inspector Requirements/Qualifications:
- Conscientious and Detail Oriented
- Able to stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift and lift up to 35 pounds
Want to become more familiar with operating common CNC control systems or brush up on old skills?
- FANUC America has a mix of Online Training and classroom training (outside of Tulsa):
- HAAS partners with the following local educational institutions:
- While MAZAK offers MAZATROL classes directly to companies that have purchased their equipment, many companies like MasterTask offer simulation-based CNC courses online: http://www.mastertask.com/
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!