Small Engine Mechanic
We are currently seeking a Small Engine Mechanic for a Tulsa company.
This position carries out those activities required to maintain and make repairs to commercial high-pressure cleaning equipment.
Shift: Day Shift; Monday – Friday
Small Engine Mechanic Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Perform repairs and preventative maintenance tasks on commercial cleaning equipment. Occasionally drive to client locations for drop off and pick up of equipment for repairs. Will assist as back up to shipping and receiving department by operating forklift, receiving parts, stocking, and processing orders, as well as provide customer service interaction with clients in a retail setting.
Small Engine Mechanic Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum two (2) years small engine or automotive maintenance experience.
- Driver’s License and an acceptable driving record.
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred to include the ability to operate a forklift.
- High mechanical aptitude preferred.
Small Engine Mechanic Physical Demands:
- The employee is regularly required to stand, use hands, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear.
- The employee frequently is required to walk, climb, and balance.The employee frequently required to sit, stoop, kneel, crouch, and smell.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 35 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds, and may occasionally lift and/or move more than 100 pounds.
If you are interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit resume for consideration.