We are currently looking to fill a Trailer Mechanic position with a Tulsa Company.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years of experience in welding and fabrication, as well as basic automotive maintenance skills including brake and shock repair. Prior Semi Trailer/Box Truck repair experience is preferred but not required. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field with a globally-recognized local company.
Our client believes in serving the Trucking Industry with prompt, friendly service and top-quality skill. They have steadily grown into one of the biggest service facilities in Green Country because of their dedication to both customers and their employees; enjoy steady hours including a full hour lunch break as well as an excellent benefits package once full time with the client.
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Overtime
Starting Pay: $12 – $18 per hour, depending on experience
Trailer Mechanic Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Must have prior experience with Welding and metal fabrication;
- Certification in FHWA inspections and air brakes, and/or diesel engine experience a plus;
- Prior experience with Semi body work, floors, doors, wheel seals, brakes;
- Experience with wiring and hydraulics helpful;
- Able to maintain vehicle records, including all DOT compliance-related documents.
Trailer Mechanic Requirements/Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds and lift, bend, and/or reach throughout shift
- Team oriented and responds well to management
- Valid OK driver license with a clean record
- Self-motivated, positive, and willingness to learn and adapt
- Preference will be given to valid CDL A applicants
Climate Controlled Facility? Mixed Work Environment
Required Education Level: High School – GED
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit resume for consideration.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide
, and even video tips
to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog
to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow
, Apply Now
and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!