Hours: 3:30 PM to 2:00 AM, Monday-Thursday
Job Type: Full-time
Warehouse Job Summary:
- Receives, stores, and prepares for shipment, all material, tools, equipment, and products within the plant, and processes required paperwork.
- Reads production schedule, customer order, work order, shipping order, or requisition to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed.
- Conveys materials and items from receiving or production areas to storage or to other designated areas using forklift or carts.
- Sorts and places materials and items on racks, shelves, or in bins according to predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Must be qualified to fill requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, or other stock items and distributes items to production areas.
- Marks materials with identifying information.
- Receives material and records amounts of materials or items received or distributed.
- Weighs or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards and notifies management of non-conformance.
- Uses computer to enter records.
- Drives forklift to transport stored items from warehouse to production areas or to pick up items for shipment.
- Maintains inventory records.
Education Level Required: High school Diploma or GED
If interest in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please submit resume for consideration.
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out