We are currently looking to fill a Heavy Machine Operator with a CDL-A or CDL-B license for a West Tulsa company.
Must be flexible to start times varying, and working longer than expected based on production. Must be willing to work Saturdays when needed.
Pay is $14/hr
- Must have experience with roll offs and front end loaders.
- Must have CDL-A or CDL-B license and clean driving record.
- Must be flexible with their schedule.
- Follow safety and maintenance procedures
Ability to climb, bend, and life 30-50 pounds regularly
This is temp to perm position. Once going full time with the company you can expect the following benefits:
- Bonus program paid on each paycheck on top hourly rate based on the amount of work the driver does.
- 100% paid medical insurance for the driver and all of his family. This means NOTHING comes out of the driver’s check to cover insurance. The company also has six clinics in the Tulsa area the driver can visit at no co-pay. These clinics also stock several prescriptions that the employee will receive at no cost if on hand, or most at only a $10 co-pay at any pharmacy.
- Performance bonus twice a year based on performance
- Gym on site with a trainer at no cost
- Chiropractor on site once a week and visits at his office at no cost to the employee