Electrical Assembly Technician
We are currently seeking Electrical Assembly Technicians for a Tulsa Manufacturing company.
Electrical Assembly Technician will work a 4 day work week 6:00am-4:30pm.
$13-15/hr, Pay will be based on experience.
Excellent benefits and sign on bonus offered.
- Install and assemble components on panel.
- Wiring of panel from schematics
- Cutting out enclosures according to schematic layout
- Assemble enclosure and panel
- Install all components on machine, reclaim and dust collector as required
- Cut, thread and run rigid conduit, keeping it level and neat
- Start up and debug systems in a timely manner
- Must be comfortable using meters, screw drivers, strippers, crimpers, Jig saw, drills drivers, pneumatic punch, etc.
2+ years Electrical Assembly experience.
Strong electrical troubleshooting skills.
Able to easily read blueprints and schematics.
Basic math skills and ability to read tape measure. Must pass proficiency test.
Able to remain standing or walking throughout shift.
If interested in this position and meet the requirements listed above, please click the “Apply Now” button below and submit resume to be considered.