We are currently seeking Trailer Mechanics for a Sapulpa based company.
Temp to perm.
$13-$15/hr Depending on Experience.
Service, inspect, diagnose and repair trailer bodies, systems and components.
- Provide superior customer service to drivers with quality service and repair needs
- Identify, troubleshoot and complete repairs, as necessary
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment, including checking the MPH setting, fluids, light bulbs, and belts and hoses
- Promptly complete and submit required paperwork associated with repairs and service
- Conduct state inspection of all tractors and trailers following company inspection procedures
- Shuttle tractors and trailers to local vendors, as necessary
- Maintain a well-organized, clean, efficient and professional appearing work area
- Observe and comply with company safety policies and procedures and DOT rules and regulations
- Shift work, including weekends and holidays, with occasional overtime, as assigned
- Other duties as assigned
1-2+ years experience as a Trailer Mechanic
Able to read tape measure and do basic math.
Welding and carpentry skills are a plus.