CNC Lathe Machinist
We are currently looking to fill a CNC Lathe Machinist position with a Tulsa Company: the ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of recent experience running Lathes, with a preference for Mori Seiki and/or Haas experience. We are looking for hardworking, extremely motivated individuals who have amassed extensive CNC knowledge and are growing into leaders in their field and seek an eventual path to becoming a Supervisor.
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday
Hours: 7:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Starting Pay: $15 – $20 per hour, depending on experience
CNC Lathe Machinist Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Must have demonstrated recent experience with CNC Mills and CNC Lathes
- Must be able to read and understand blueprints, schematics, and work instructions
- Must be able to complete setups and edits and run multiple machines simultaneously
CNC Lathe Machinist Requirements/Qualifications:
- Exceptional math and measurement skills
- Strong safety record while able to complete tasks efficiently and on-time
- Creative with excellent critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand, stoop, or reach throughout shift
Climate Controlled Facility? Mixed Work Environment
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots, Safety glasses
Required Education Level: High School – GED
If the CNC Mill & Lathe Machinist II position is not what you’re looking for, check out other available positions: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/job-category/industrialmanufacturing/
Want to test your CNC Machining chops? We developed a quiz to test your skills; step right up! https://goo.gl/forms/rsmpABrdcRqQxZp43
The National Institute for Metalworking Skills, or NIMS, provides online testing, lists of NIMS-accredited training programs near you, as well as Industry News and tips: https://nims-skills.org/web/nims/home
If you haven’t done much CNC programming yet, Here are some introductory YouTube videos:
- Everything You Need to Know about Fanuc in 20 min: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqpTI9-Y1kk
- Hass CNC Mill Control Panel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipEVaN4h6Wo
- Grooving with Mazatrol: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYD-WGvU3VM
If you have come to this particular page simply because you are looking for a better paying job and you have been swapping jobs lately trying to increase your wages, we encourage you to read this article before applying: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/blog/job-search-advice/employment-history-holding-back/
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!