We are currently seeking PCB Assembler – All Shifts for a Tulsa Company.
Shift: Mixed, Monday – Thursday
Hours From 1st Shift Hours: 5:00a – 3:30p to 2nd = Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-2:00am ($1 shift diff.)
Compensation: $12.00 Hourly
Overtime: Some Possible
Climate Controlled: No
The Ideal Candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of PCB Assembly experience, with THT Class 2 skills, ideally with an IPC-A-610 certification, and the ability to build through-hole (THT) and surface mount (SMT) printed circuit board assemblies, placing components on boards per controlled parts lists, drawing documentation and quality workmanship guidelines.
- Hand-solder and assist, as required, with the operation of wave solder or selective solder machines.
- Able to wire and solder prototypes and other complex assemblies of unique or unusual design per applicable specifications.
- Perform manual placement of THT components and operate equipment such as, aqueous cleaner and component location equipment
- Assemble chassis components and electro-mechanical devices using a variety of hardware
- Able to understand blueprints, drawings, and work instructions
- Able to adhere to rigid specification standards and recommend changes in documentation to ensure quality and efficiency
- Responsible for the proper handling and management of hazardous waste generated in their work area.
- Cut and form (prep) components
- Perform other assignments as required
- Positive Team-Player able to take direction from Group Leader
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Basic component identification skills – (THT and some SMT)
- Work under limited supervision or in groups
- Able to lift 30 pounds and stand frequently
Required Education Level: High School – GED
Experience Level: Mid-Level
Dress Code: Business Casual – no shorts
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Barracuda Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer
If you are interested in applying for this position and meet the requirements listed above, please click the “Apply Now” button below to submit your resume.