We are currently looking to fill a Production Scheduler position with a Tulsa Company: the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of experience managing production or inventory in an industrial manufacturing environment. We are looking for dependable, extremely motivated individuals who are ready to learn and grow into leaders in their field with a globally-recognized local company.
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday
Hours: 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m., Overtime: None
Starting Pay: $60,000 – $65,000 a year, depending on experience
Production Scheduler Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Issue and Track work orders
- Ensure required production materials are available
- Ensure work orders are completed on time and within specifications
- Able to identify technical or production issues and develop solutions
- Coordinate and Monitor all process involved with work orders
- Collect and analyze metrics and reports
- Work with employees, supervisors, vendors, and clients to resolve issues in a timely fashion
- Promote and administers safety awareness
- Other duties as identified by management
Production Scheduler Requirements/Qualifications:
- Proficient with MRP/ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
- In-Depth understanding of Lean Manufacturing principles
Climate Controlled Facility? Mixed Work Environment
Safety Equipment Required: Steel-Toed Boots
Required Education Level: Degree in Manufacturing, Business Administration, or Logistics
If the Production Scheduler position is not what you’re looking for, check out other available positions: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/job-category/category/industrialmanufacturing/
Want to become more familiar with operating common CNC control systems or brush up on old skills?
- FANUC America has a mix of Online Training and classroom training (outside of Tulsa):
- HAAS partners with the following local educational institutions:
- While MAZAK offers MAZATROL classes directly to companies that have purchased their equipment, many companies like MasterTask offer simulation-based CNC courses online: http://www.mastertask.com/
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. It is never our goal to put you into a job where you don’t fit or won’t succeed, so rather than place you in a position we expect you to leave soon, we will hold out for just the right opportunity. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!