We are currently looking to fill a Quality Manager position with a Company: the Ideal candidate will have extensive knowledge in developing, implementing, and monitoring quality procedures within the metal fabrication, manufacturing, and welding industries, and will have demonstrated increasing levels of responsibility within management ranks.
Are you ready for the unlimited opportunity of working for a company that values initiative, excellence, and problem-solving? Our client has hundreds of locations in 60 different countries and is a key provider of materials and technology for the oil & gas and water management industries. There are many opportunities here for cross-training and growth for individuals dedicated to continuous self-improvement!
Shift: 1st, Monday – Friday
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Starting Pay: $85,000.00 – $95,000.00 annually, depending on experience
Quality Manager Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Able to maintain certification of Quality Management system to AISC & CalTrans certification standards (similar to ISO 9001).
- Supervise quality inspectors across all shifts and steel locations.
- Develop quality benchmarks and metrics and lead continuous improvement initiatives utilizing Lean Six Sigma tools.
- Oversee failure analysis activities and manage preventive & corrective actions (CAPA)
- Maintain appropriate documentation to coach the organization concerning quality, with tools and reports.
- Evaluate welding process and welding performance, and administer Welder Qualification tests.
Quality Manager Requirements/Qualifications:
- Excellent leadership, problem-solving, analytic, and critical thinking skills
- Knowledge and experience in ISO 9001 quality standards and models
- Strategic, methodical, logical, and detail oriented
- Able to inspire and foster a collaborative team approach across multiple departments
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge and experience with AISC and/or CalTransKnowledge or familiarity in Core Tools (APQP, FMEA, CONTROL PLANS, 5-Why, 8D)
- Lean Six Sigma Green or Black Belt trained
- Experience using Oracle & Minitab
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
- Pass pre-employment drug screen
Climate Controlled Facility? Mixed Work Environment
Required Education Level: 4-Year Degree in Quality/Manufacturing or related field
If the Quality Manager position is not what you’re looking for, check out other available positions: https://www.barracudastaffing.com/job-category/executive/
Networking is a critical component of management: you can receive a wealth of knowledge and industry updates by keeping in touch with a variety of contact both locally, regionally, and nationally. Keep up with the latest news and events on LinkedIn or at:
BARRACUDA STAFFING IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
When you come to work for Barracuda Staffing, we don’t just give you a job, we give you the support you need to succeed. Before you even start, we provide you with helpful resources like our Interview Guide, FAQS, and even video tips to help you land the job you’ve been hoping for. Once you are placed with an employer, we provide you with additional resources to help you make the most of your new position, including a monthly informative newsletter, a weekly blog to assist with things like Conflict Resolution and Leadership skills, training resources, and even inspirational quotes on our social media platforms.
Whether you are just starting your job search, or you need to start tomorrow, Apply Now and let us help you find your new job!
We’ve got jobs, inspiration, information, and we’re even good for a laugh! Check us out on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, or Twitter!