As an agency who strives to understand all our clients’ needs, we know just how much organization goes into making a hire. From coordinating and receiving communication from the hiring managers on what they are looking for, screening candidates, scheduling interviews, and extending offers; then you have on-boarding and pre-screening checks. For many of you, your Human Resources department is either non-existent or comprised of one person, and that is where we come in. Here are some of the ways we can help alleviate some of those major pain points.
- Dedicated Account Manager: You will be assigned to a dedicated account manager for all your staffing needs who will be available to you any time of day.
- Job Descriptions & Job Posting: If you already have a job description that is great, however if not, as long as you can provide us with the details of what your hiring managers are looking for, we can create a job description that we will then use to post to various job boards to generate an applicant pool for you.
- Candidate Review: Rather than sifting through the hundreds of resumes that come through when a job posting is put up, we will send you the top 2-4 candidates for your review to maximize your time.
- Coordinating the Interviews: You tell us when, where, and with whom, and we will do the rest. From setting the interview with the candidate, coordinate all the details, and communicating expectations, we’ve got you covered.
- Making the offer: If you are interested in moving forward with an offer, all we need from you is a pay rate, tentative start date, and any additional first day reporting details we will need to relay to the candidate.
- On-boarding: We will handle running all necessary pre-employment checks which could include but is not limited to: National Background, Drug Screening, MVR, and Education. Once the candidate has cleared all required screenings, we will confirm the start for you.
While these steps may seem like a lot, reality is, this whole process can be started and completed within a week. Barracuda Staffing is dedicated to streamlining the process to make it as simple and easy as possible for you. We understand that your time is important, and therefore, we will only reach out with need to know information in a clear, concise way to maximize the efficiency of your day. Let Barracuda Staffing be all the HR department you need!
For more information on how we can help support your Human Resource needs, please contact Barracuda Staffing at 918-488-0887.
Written By: Sarah Dial